An International Language Center in Beijing and Shanghai, China is currently seeking Native English Speakers to fill roles for the upcoming 2018/9-2019/8 school year. According to the schedule, working hours in weekday is 12:30~20:30, working hours in weekend is 9:00~18:00, five days a week. The students are 3 to 10 years old, and less than 15 students in each class.
Qualifications for the position are:
- A Bachelors degree in any field (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Two years of relevant experience (at least half year)
- Passion, excitement, and creativity (absolutely essential)
- TESOL/TEFL certification (preferred)
- Nationalities CA, the UK, the USA, AU, NZ, or SA.
- No criminal records.
- 20,000 RMB/month (adjust after 1 year)
- Up to 5,000 RMB airfare reimbursement (after 1 year)
- 2,000 RMB Housing reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Full working visa
- Day off on national holiday and Dec. 25th
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.