1. Applicants must be a certified teacher with a valid licensure.
2. Applicants must be a native English speaker from the UK, Canada, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
3. Applicants must present certified documentation showing no criminal history.
4. Employment contracts begin on August 1, 2018 and lasts one year.
5. Hirees’ monthly salaries are $62,720NT for individuals holding bachelor’s degrees and $69,965NT for individuals holding master’s degrees.
6. All hirees will received a $5,000NT for housing allowance per month, and hirees will receive a $10,000NT housing allowance per month if they share accommodation with a spouse or lineal relative.
7. National Healthcare is proved in accordance with Taiwan’s labor laws.
8. Airfare reimbursement: 3 months after reporting for work and at the completion of the contract (reimbursement based on actual ticket costs up $40,000NT).
9. Hirees receive all national holidays off in according with Taiwan’s labor laws.
10. School locations are located in different cities and counties respectively.